Entertainment Today

Jennifer Lawrence’s Household Farm in Kentucky Burns Down in Fireplace – E! On-line

Jennifer Lawrence‘s household farm in Kentucky, which hosts a summer time camp for teenagers, was severely broken in a hearth over the weekend.

In accordance with a message on the Camp Hello Ho Facebook web page, the heartbreaking incident happened on Friday, Nov. 27, in the future after Thanksgiving. “It’s with the heaviest of hearts that we affirm the information that we misplaced our barn final night time in a horrible hearth,” the message, posted on Nov. 28, said. “We’re deeply grateful that no folks or animals had been harm, however we’re nonetheless mourning the lack of years of laborious work and recollections that occurred in these partitions.”

As followers could know, Jennifer’s brother, Blaine Lawrence, is the proprietor and director of the camp. The Oscar winner, who grew up in Louisville, has additionally been spotted on the camp over time. “Phrases can not describe the ache we’re in, however we’re so extremely grateful for the Simpsonville Fireplace Division and all the opposite hearth fighters who responded to our emergency,” the be aware continued. “You’re true heroes. We’re additionally so grateful for the numerous members of our neighborhood who’ve reached out to assist us throughout this time. Your love and kindness imply the world to us.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *