We have to face positively climate change
In a simple way climate change is changes in climate. A size of Like football ground forest wood cut by many nations. which are harmful for you and me. these may coast you in future highly expensive. We are just getting all sources easily but future must be different. Human will be cannibal & it may accepted by all social aspect. if you wanna safe future for your children it is must that we all should together denied non eco friendly project. The increase in atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide, resulting from human activities, is the primary cause of the current global warming trend, which is one of the most significant aspects of climate change. As the Earth’s temperature continues to rise, it can have widespread impacts on natural ecosystems, agricultural systems, human health, and infrastructure. Therefore, addressing climate change requires global cooperation and actions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and adapt to the changes that have already occurred. https://theamericangossip.com/?post_type=web-story&p=46
Climate change affect on earth
Earth’s eco system is very sensitive than other planets. because there isn’t anyone exist on other surface of universe as a human being.
- climate change cause to Rising temperatures :- Climate change/global warming effect best example is that a big island size glacier has been break through Antarctica portion. Dear all, may my English must weak, my word must weak but behind this try to feeling a scary future. that island will take at least 20 Years to melt. by this we will face 2 dangerous incident that affect on world economics, geo politics. Maldives and other sea level countries must sink within 15 years. UNO should take action plan asap. no summit, no fake word will remedy on this. you have to take actions. last 100 Year earth temperatures increased by 2 degree Celsius. there is no any plan by any country for Pre industrialization eco friendly system. Due to the increasing effects of greenhouse gases, many major glaciers are melting today. Despite many global summits over the years, there has been no positive impact on the climate. Every year, the rate of glacier melting is increasing, causing a rapid global warming. According to several reports, the pace of glacier melting is likely to accelerate significantly by 2060. In these circumstances, the world may have to face many serious problems. Not only that, it may pose a deep crisis for human existence as well.
- Changes in precipitation patterns: Climate change can cause changes in rainfall patterns, leading to more intense and frequent floods and droughts in different regions. This can have significant impacts on agriculture, water availability, and ecosystems. Pattern of climate in specific country or world wide area is slowly changing. sea elements are great indicators of climate change in respective countries or world wide area. The best example of climate change is in south Asia’s Indian sub continental. India has been facing this type of climate change due to global warming; specially in monsoon Al Niño – La Nina directly hit Indian monsoon. we are facing unexpected- unpredictable climate change issues. in summer we experienced stormy rainy season, Rains in summer. temperatures in may in cities has crossed 45 degree Celsius. More Hot temperature city converting in down temperature city. it is bad affect of climate change in the whole world. Scientists say that if all the glaciers on Earth were to melt, the sea level would rise by approximately 70 meters. Similarly, Robert Mackle challan, a professor of applied mathematics at Massey University, says that if the glaciers in Antarctica were to completely melt, the gravitational power of the Earth would shift. This would lead to significant damage in many places.
- Ocean acidification: As the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere increases, the ocean is absorbing more of it, which is causing the ocean to become more acidic. This can harm marine ecosystems and disrupt the food chain. Biodiversity loss; Climate change is causing shifts in the distribution and abundance of species, leading to the extinction of many species. This can have cascading effects on ecosystems and the services they provide to human societies, such as food and water.
Overall, the effects of climate change are already being felt around the world, and if we do not take urgent action to mitigate them, they will continue to worsen and have even more devastating impacts on the earth and its inhabitants.
What we can Do on individuals Level ?
There are several actions that individuals can take on a daily basis to reduce their contribution to global warming:
- Reduce energy use: Turn off lights and appliances when they are not in use, use energy-efficient light bulbs and appliances, and lower the thermostat in winter and raise it in summer.
- Use less water: Fix leaks, take shorter showers, install low-flow showerheads and faucets, and only run washing machines and dishwashers with full loads.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle: Reduce the amount of waste you generate by buying products with less packaging, reusing items like water bottles and bags, and recycling as much as possible.
- Eat a plant-based diet: Eating less meat and dairy can significantly reduce your carbon footprint. You can try incorporating more vegetarian or vegan meals into your diet.
- Use public transportation, walk, or bike: Using cars less can reduce your carbon footprint. Try using public transportation, walking, or biking instead.
- Support clean energy: Consider investing in renewable energy sources like solar panels, or supporting clean energy initiatives in your community.
- Educate yourself and others: Learn more about climate change and share what you know with others. Encourage your friends, family, and community to take action as well.
Remember, while individual actions are important, the most effective way to address climate change is through collective action at all levels of society, including policy changes and collective efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change